Thank you for your business!
- Using our website, you can reschedule or cancel your appointments up to 48 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
- To reschedule less than 48 hours from your scheduled appointment time, please call us for assistance. Please be aware of our deposit requirements when scheduling. We do not refund deposits with a cancellation of less than 48 hours, see below.
- We require a 50% deposit payment to reserve your service appointment. This helps us to make sure that our scheduling can remain as accurate as possible by eliminating spots being taken by those who may not be fully committed to a detail appointment.
- Collected deposits are NOT refundable with less than 48 hours notification. Please be aware of this when you schedule your appointment. We will however apply your deposit as a credit to a future appointment (rescheduled by you) as long as the new appointment is within ONE month of the previous appointment that you put the deposit on. After one month if you have not rescheduled, the deposit is forfeited. If you cancel 48 hours out, or more, we will refund the deposit if you don't want to use it towards another date within a month.
- Collected deposits are non-refundable in the event of a no show and no call for your scheduled appointment.
Effective as of January 1, 2022